2012 is almost here, and I’ve been pondering my silly (sometimes) list of to-do’s. Here’s an ongoing, emerging, evolving list of fun, quirky, and at times important goals/activities/dreams that I’ve come up with.
1. get hair feathers
2. figure out what my next tattoo will be.
3. find a place for said tattoo.
4. practice thoughtfulness
5. be more like that person who knows everyone. Everyone.
6. kool-aid hair!
7. run a half marathon
8. Bike Pub Crawl!
9. Marry my beloved ♥
10. complete yoga certification exam.
11. complete CXWORX certification
12. Make more stuff, or buy off Etsy, or, if I can’t do that, check on Ebay before buying ANYTHING!
13. say “no” to stuff, so that I don’t overwhelm myself.
14. get to bed be 10, on “school nights”
15. limit my computer usage-a lot
16. don’t allow self to be money’s “bitch” anymore ☺
17. practice spontaneity.
18. get to Key West. soon.
19. keep the weekends just for myself, not work, only fun ☺
20. read all of the Discworld books.
21. take more pictures
22. Visit the wizarding world of Harry Potter
23. See the Aurora Borealis
23. Run a 5K