This weekend was the worst ever. I tweaked my left shoulder so badly, I ended up with a pinched nerve. The pain got so bad that by Saturday, I went to a walk in clinic, where they prescribed pain meds and a pill for muscle spasms. The meds got me so SICK that I felt nauseous, on top of being really hurt. I spent the weekend in bed, miserable. But I digress. Here are some of my tried and true ways to yank myself out of a rotten mood. Perhaps some will work for you, too.
10. A hot bath, preferably with some nice smelling bath salts, from Sage Goddess
9. Power walk!
8. Good, old fashioned cardio exercise
7. Watching the sunrise.
6. Watching the sunset
5. A trip to the beach-preferably late afternoon-preferably with friends- and if you can swing it, the Treasure Island Drum Circle
4. Reading. Preferably anything by Terry Pratchett
3. Magazine (People, or similar), new nailpolish, and candy bar night
2. I hate to medicate with food, but a Starbucks grande light java soy decaf frapp with mint chips blended in, is just a little taste of heaven.